Cosmetic Dentistry East Austin
Beautifying & Improving Your Smile
The look of your smile impacts the look of your entire face. Cosmetic dentistry allows you to address aesthetic concerns to achieve a smile that is both appealing and healthy, through treatment options that include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and even clear braces or dental implants. At Sunny Days Dental, Dr. Shah and her team are pleased to offer cosmetic dentistry services that will help you achieve the smile you were born to wear.
Reasons to Choose Cosmetic Dentistry
When you feel confident in the look of your smile, you will feel more confident in your appearance as well. There are many reasons to consider cosmetic dentistry treatments and the effect they will have on your smile:
- When you love the look of your teeth, you are more likely to commit to taking care of them. If you are discouraged by your smile and find it easy to skip brushing and flossing at home, cosmetic dentistry could be the solution to improving both the appearance of your smile and your motivation to maintain it.
- A bright, beautiful smile is an amazing physical asset. Studies have shown that your smile is often the first thing others notice about you; an appealing smile is an excellent way to make a great first impression or create lasting memories. If you are applying for a new job or planning a big life event such as a wedding, cosmetic dentistry can give your smile a positive added boost.
- The look of your smile should never cause you embarrassment. You deserve to have a smile that you want to share with the world—cosmetic dentistry can help you address issues that you dislike for a beautiful smile you will love and want to show off to family and friends.
Major Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
There are many benefits to pursuing cosmetic dentistry at Sunny Days Dental with Dr. Pamee Shah in East Austin
- Teeth naturally accumulate stains from the foods you eat over time. Teeth whitening is a simple cosmetic solution that can instantly remove years from your face, helping you look younger and healthier.
- Porcelain veneers and crowns allow your dentist to change the shape or appearance of teeth. If you have teeth that are cracked, broken, or worn, these solutions can restore the look of your smile and even improve its overall function. Veneers may also be used to make the teeth at the front of your mouth appear straighter without braces.
- Missing teeth can age your smile dramatically, as well as project an image of poor hygiene. Dental solutions such as dentures and dental implants can replace missing teeth so your smile looks full and healthy again.
Please give our wonderful office manager and patient conciere Emily a call now at 512-539-0093 to learn more.